The new construction building at work has finally been signed over to the college! ![]()
Oh lovely some might say ... absolutley not says we! Another 200 raging walking hormones to deal with, little feckwits that play peek a boo with each other inbetween shelves! I'd try Kymm's counting to three method if I thought that they actually knew what came after 2 ... I can feel my hair going whiter by the day! I mustn't grumble though in today's climate I know how lucky I am to have a job so will keep saying that as a little mantra to myself!!!
On a brighter note my
has arrived woo hoo. I am quite shocked and amazed at how much dirt and crap its sucked up though! I feel so bad allowing Mari to crawl about in that! SHOCK HORROR! Its bloomin brilliant for picking up black doggy hairs though!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17.1.09
What a week!
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 9:57 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awww i really feel for you 3 hormones are more than enough for me.. As for the counting to 3 it stops being effective the minute they go to high school lol
Dysons are good at making us realise how useless our old hoovers were arent they, at least Charlie wont be leaving and more hairs lol xxx
Post a Comment