CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25.1.09

A day for hearts ...



To begin with "Diwrnod Santes Dwynwen" hapus to all you welsh peoples I hope you get spoilt rotten. I have been given Jeremy Clarkson's latest book rofl I'm sure it will be hilarious but you have to admit that as a gift it's pretty funny! Ems and I have baked Rob a cake as a gift for him. Hopefully he won't be too suprised at the amount of jam in the middle, but I had to fill in the holes that the apprentice baker made while I had my back turned, somehow rofl at least its edible.

Secondly and most importantly its apprentice bakers heart day today, this time three years ago he was in theatre having his super trendy remote controlled pulmonary artery band fitted. This little device has meant that he's been able to delay the actual open heart surgery, allowing him to grow as big as possible before they attempt it, which is good news as it will mean longer before they will have to repeat it. Although looking at him today in one way I hope that the wait for the repair won't be too much longer. Its not fair that he's so tired and miserable all the time. It would help if he went for a nap but being the stubborn young man that he is ...

Anyways, happy heart day Embo, thank you Alder Hey for allowing him to have a near normal childhood so far, I know many who are nowhere near as lucky.

xxx

3 comments:

The Life of a Paed Heart Transplant Recipient said...

Happy heart day Embo.

Had to laugh at the cake, that's the sort of thing which happens in this household too!

Much love

B xxx

kaybee352000 said...

Awww i hope Embo had a happy heart day love him

xxxx

Posh Totty said...

I hope Embo had a lovely heart day :o) I was thinking of you all Xxx