CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.1.09

Another week another pet ...




Another weekend arrived somehow! Bit of a manic one at work, nothing has changed still the same old office politics crap!

I've been getting out of the office at lunchtimes to go for a walk though, its nice to get out of the place for half an hour! I'm determined to lose weight before one of my best mates gets married in July as well so it all helps!

We had a lovely trip to see Kymm yesterday. It was a bit of an awful experience in one way as we were going to pick up her lovely sisters black labrador Charlie, saddly their new landlord won't allow them to keep him so we've adopted him. He's a lovely dog, I feel awfully bad for Debbie, Steve and the children though. We promise to look after him.

T'was lovely seeing Sammy who has grown sooooooo much taller and is looking really well. Embo wanted to stay and play with TJ all day I think bless him.

Right I'm off to order a new hoover to get rid of these pooch hairs ;)

1 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Awww that was so lovely of you, I hope you and Charlie will be very happy together.

and Im pleaed you, Kymm and families had a lovely day together too :)

Enjoy your new hoover lol.