
Having had two weeks off it was a nightmare trying to get up to go to work today! Knowing that I had loads to do as well :( Ah well the day is over, tomorrow will be easier I hope lol
Emyr had a sats check today, they were 97 which is good in one way as he's well but annoying in another as its just leaving this op hanging even longer ... I know deep down thats a good thing as the bigger he is it will be better in the longrun as they can leave him longer until it will need to be redone ...
5.1.09
Back to work!
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 5:56 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Big hugs hun what you need is someone who will email you in the day ;)
Am with you all the way up to and beyond embos surgery you know that xxx
Post a Comment