Thought I'd try and start the year by trying to make more effort to keep this blog going! I'm sure Posh Totty is the only one who pops in bless her but it will give me something to do and somewhere to rant hey!
The New Year didn't get off to a brilliant start, I just hope its not a sign of things to come!!!!
Boring old farts that we are we went to bed about 9.30. Gave Mari her bottle, watched the end of Chocolat, drooled over Johnny Depp and was asleep before midnight. (hey its tiring having a 3 year old and a 10 month old! Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol).
Rob woke up about 2.10 in agony with his stomach again, he popped an omeprazole, that didn't work, went down stairs to make a jam butty to see if that helped and ended up throwing up for ages! Being a man he can't do these things quietly lol! Anyway he comes back to bed and tries not to think about it! 3.30am comes and I'm fed up of the tossing and turning so I send him for a bath, this usually helps ease the pain. He has a soak for an hour or so and it seems to help a little (I've read two thirds of a novel in the meantime)! ANYWAY! Another hour of tossing and turning (only a couple of chapters left now) he gets up again, more throwing up. He decides to stay downstairs so I can get some sleep but I can't relax and keep thinking he's lying there in a puddle of puke or something so I get up, spend a good 10 minutes reading all the texts that finally came through lol.
6am and things are no better, the pain usually eases withing a couple of hours so he thinks a trip to the out of hours gp is a good idea! They told him it could be gallstones or an ulcer!! (Yes he knows that!) Gave him a bottle of Gaviscon and sent him on his way ...
So there we go! He's been to the GP 5 times about this recurring problem and its the 2nd time he's been in Casualty so who knows ... they still don't want to send him for the camera down there!
2 hours sleep wasn't a good start to the new year anyway and we're all still niggly and shattered and snapping at all and sundry!
Lets hope it all gets better from now on hey!
Happy New Year everyone xxxx
2.1.09
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 9:28 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I read your blog too xx
Post a Comment