CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

31.12.08

Happy New Year xx

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? ... Catalogued a book rofl

2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next
year? ... I don't think I made any, probably won't this next year either but I do want to lose weight.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? ... as close as you can get! I did, well I say give birth but she didn't arrive naturally lol. Best thing that happened all year :o)

4. Did anyone close to you die? ... A very good friend called Aeron, he was only 31.

5. What countries did you visit? ... Ummm I think we went to England a handful of times lol

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? ... more security financially, hopefully now that Rob is a fully qualified ADI this will be easier to achive.

7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? ... the day Mari was born.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? ... A beautiful HEALTHY!! baby girl

9. What was your biggest failure? ... I'm too perfect to fail anything of course rofl, I'm determined to start the year positively and not dwell on last years failures ...

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? ... Mastitis stinks!

11. What was the best thing you bought? ... My living room floor.

Hmmm no 12 or 13?

14. Where did most of your money go? ... To help Rob setting up his business

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? ... The new GnR album came out lol

16. What song will always remind you of 2008? ... Although not a 2008 song KT Tunstalls Suddenly I see would always help stop Mari whinging!

Where did 17 go?!

18. Compared to this time last year, are you richer or poorer? ... Poorer thanks to Rob and his new busiess! You got to spend it to make it though hey!

19. What do you wish you’d done more of? ... Sleep!

20. What do you wish you’d done less of? ... Crying.

21. How did you be spending Christmas? ... Christmas was quite manic this year, pressie opening at home with Nain in the morning, then off so my sisters for lunch then to my brothers for a bit and then off to my dads before we went back to my sisters with two very tired little monkeys! A good day though ;o)

22. Did you fall in love in 2008? ... Indeed with a precious little monkey that was born in Feb

Hmmmm 23 missing in action too!

24. What was your favourite TV program? ...I'm still a soap junkie I'm afraid

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? ... Don't ask, I've always disliked a certain person but circumstances made me dislike them even more this year ...

26. What was the best book you read? ... too many to choose from.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery? ... Don't think I had one if I'm honest!

28. What did you want and get? ... A slow cooker

29. What did you want and not get? ... Wallpaper on my living room walls! But hey the floors in! Hopefully 2009 will bring wallpapering!!!!

30. What was your favourite film of this year? ... Have only been to the pics once this year to see Indianna Jones so I guess that wins hey!

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? ... I hit the big 30! Had a lazy morning being spoilt rotten with pressies and cake, was taken out for lunch and a walk on the pier and then settled down to a meal and Man U winning the Champions league in the evening lol

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? ... A certain person keeping clear ...

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? ... Comfy and baggy to hide the post natal lumps and bumps!

34. What kept you sane? ... My friends

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? ... Josh Holloway as always of course bless him.

36. What political issue stirred you the most? ... I really enjoyed watching the London Mayor run ups, BoJo, Ken and Brian Paddick arguing every night was very amusing.

37. Who did you miss? ... I miss Kelly, who has been in hospital with her little man Lukey for a while now.

38. Who was the best new person you met? ... Mari of course :o)

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: ... Do not overdo things after a C section as you will end up back in hospital! Seriously though life is short, make the most of it.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: ... Oh Gawd I'm awful at this type of thing ... will put my thinking cap on!

1 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Happy New Year Xx