We've had this spider thing sitting on the coving about the dining room table for a few days. Emyr keeps going on about how cool this thing is so I didn't like to shoo it away. OMG it's had babies!! I know nothing about spiders (apart from watching Charlottes Web) so had no idea that this was about to happen! They are quiet cool really! I have had to tell Emyr that they needed a bigger home and have packed their cases and gone though ... bless him!
1.6.08
Sid the Spider!
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 2:51 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG!! If you are going to blog about such THINGS!! you really should put a public warning on your blog .... seeing a pic like that is enough to give a gal a heart attack .... Eeeek!!!!
Just to warn you that she's on Heartmums as well Mand hun ;o)
Post a Comment