
Tagged by M's way
1. Ughhh its cold and windy again
2. Wish that daft cow would eff off and go and live in another country!
3. Crap! Rob has Embo's car seat in his car and I wanted to go to Homebase
4. Where shall I put all this stuff when I finally get round to emptying this room for the new floor?
5. Facebook is getting on my nerves!
6. Emyr do I have to watch this fecking History of Land Rover DVD again (whilst gritting teeth and smiling and pretending to enjoy it).
7. Hmmm should really start thinking about feeding the sprogletts
8. Again where am I going to put all this stuff!
9. Lets see what people have blogged about yesterday.
10. Oooh lets do this thing that Em tagged me to do so I can have a break from thinking about where to put all this stuff ...
27.5.08
10 things I thought today ...
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 11:34 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment