CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.6.08

5 Things!



Pinched from Posh Totty


Five Snacks I Enjoy:
- Cheese
- Crisps
- Biscuits
- Strawberries
- Ice Cream

Five Things On My To-Do List Today:
- Paint wall
- Paint door
- Paint skirting
- Bring in washing
- Ironing

Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:
- Clear my mortgage
- Buy some land (I've seen the one I want)
- Hire someone to design dream house to put on the land I've seen
- Clear Rob's credit card
- Buy my Mum's house and redecorate / refurbish and buy her a new car and holiday if she wants one!

Five Jobs I Have Had:
- Waitress
- Bank Clerk thingy
- Library Assistant
- Gopher
- Mother

Five of My Bad Habits:
- That everything has to have a place and letting it annoy me that others don't replace said items in their place.
- Stubborness
- That I wear PJ's until 3 at weekends
- My lack of ability to forgive or forget
- I take things too personally

Five Places I’ve Lived:
- Cemlyn
- Rhydwyn
- Biwmares
- Bethel
- Aberffraw

Five Random Things:
- There is a Duplo lorry under Mari's cot!
- Cheese is the best creation ever!
- Mike is sacking Derek on Pobol y Cwm ... ahh bechod
- Emyr won't sleep! I wonder why! He's going to be so miserable!
- There is a man building a wall next door.

Five People I Tag:
- Kymm
- Kelly (who seems to have forgotten she has a blog)
- Em if she's feeling better
- Lucy
- Marc

0 comments: