CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

15.6.08

Pinched this from Posh Totty looks like fun :o)

The original rules was to make a collage picture using the first image on google images to search each of my answers, but instead I've just used each pic next to my answer, I've also used a pic from the 1st line each time because I wanted to!

1. What is your first name? Karen


2. What is your favourite food? Cheese



3. What high school/University did you go to? Prifysgol Cymru Bangor


4. What is your favourite colour? Red


5. Who is your celebrity crush? Josh Holloway



6. What is your favourite drink? Black Tea



7. What is your dream vacation? Sri Lanka



8. What is your favourite dessert? Chocolate fudge cake & ice cream



9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy



10. What do you love most in life? My Family



11. What is one word that describes you? Annoying!



12. What is your blog name? Sheep in Wellies

0 comments: