Pinched by Posh Totty
If you are bored like me and havnt already done it then I tag you with it too.
1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
It depends when Josh Holloway asks lol, have been engaged for over 9 years and still have no plans to marry, who knows might happen one day but to be honest I would rather have the money!
2. What color do you like most?
Red
3. Have you ever shoplifted?
Nope
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
At the moment I would love to go to bed and get a full nights sleep!
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
My flabby bits
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Cry probably, my bladder is way too close to my eyes you know!
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My children.
8. If you win £1 million, what would you do?
Pay my mortgage, by the field up the road and build a house, I would also buy Rob a Series 1 Land Rover and whatever other Land Rover he said last night he wanted as a project but I can't remember what it was. I'd also buy my Mum a house, would deffo give some to Alder Hey and Mac House too.
9. What did you love the most last year (2007)?
I suffer from baby brain remember, I cant remember what happend yesterday let alone last year!
10. List out 3 good points of the past person you spoke to on the phone?
That was my brother!
He's always available in a crisis
He's always been there for me
He's a very good joiner which is a PITA as I have to wait so long for him to fit my new floor lol
11. How do you cope with boredom?
Filling out these silly things, reading, annoying Kel, Kymm and Tracey on MsN, moidering on forums.
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Life is too short to have regrets.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I don't like people in general rofl, liars, sh*t stirrers and people who are out to make your life difficult. Wish they would just crawl back under the stones they came from!
14. What is your ambition?
To get a full nights sleep very soon
15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
That we'd all be happy for the rest of our lives
16. How did you celebrate new year?
Umm by dreading this one I think! Its most likely to be the year that Embo has his surgery, I also knew that I'd have to give birth lol
17. It is already 2008, have you stuck to your new year’s resolutions?
I didn't make any ... boring I know!
18. What do you look forward to in 2009?
Lets take one day at a time hey!
19. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
Is there a song entitled "I need sleep please"
20. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Taking Phil for her 8 week jabs if they will give them to her as she's caught this bloomin bug thing!
20.4.08
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 2:09 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment