CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20.4.08

Neglecting blogging again!

Again I've been neglecting the blog! Its been hard to find time recently, its all been a bit mad! We found out the hard way that the most likely reason I developed mastitis the way I did was because Mari has a tongue tie, it has been cut by now but still might not make a difference as she has a strange tongue with an added tripod of skin at the base which means she can't stick it out as far as she should. I have the same thing myself, was never breastfed though so it was never picked up on until the breastfeeding counsellor looked while doing Mari's! We shall see how things progress anyway, its much easier than it was so that's something, still painful at times though!

Its been a tiring few weeks! A Muppet seems to be trying its hardest to cause trouble, thought I'd got rid of this person a long time but bad smells have a tendency to reappear when least expected I guess!

On top of all this we've had two cardiac appointments, Emyr's showed nothing new, however they said they don't want to see him for another 4 months, which yes is great news but I had really hoped that we could get the op out of the way before I was due back at work just so that I could spend the time needed with him without work making me feel guilty. We will cross that bridge when we have to though.

Mari's echo showed unexpected problems as well. Seems she has some kind of stenosis, he wasn't totally sure which type himself as she's too small to tell (at least I think that's what he said, its all a bit of a blur). When I saw mixed blood on the echo I knew she had a hole as well, its a very tiny one though so that could close itself. She's to be seen again in 4 months to see how bad the stenosis is and if anything but monitoring is needed. Head meet wall and a case of here we go again! I knew from the minute I found out I was pregnant and so ill with all day sickness that this one was going to be more trouble than her brother!!!!

Rob failed his Part 3 driving test as he panicked, poor sod! Have every faith that he'll pass next month when he tries again though.

The icing on the cake! Emyr must have picked up a bug when he was at his cardiac appointment or at least I think that's where he picked it up! He took 6 days to recover and has only just started eating again today, he's passed it on to me and Mari though :o( So one grumpy baby who wont sleep for more than an hour or so at a time and fills its nappies quicker than a mole on acid can make holes! I can't remember when I last had a good nights sleep!

So there you go, all a bit woe me, I'm surprised I'm still sane rofl, thanks to good friends and a wonderful mother though we're coming through and I'm thinking positive that after a crappy 8 weeks that we're going to have a very good 8 weeks now! Am planning a break away soon. A Land Rover factory for the boys and then Knowsley Safari Park. Might leave Mari with the gorillas if they have any for a few weeks ...

1 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Aww darling, I am sorry you have had such a crap time of it lately.

Fingers crossed the next few weeks can be a little better for you all.

Thinking of you (((hugs))) Xxx