
1) Are you involved with anyone?
If thats what you call living with Rob then yeah I guess so lol
2) Would you take an ex back?
If he won the lottery and I can bring Rob too ... umm no lol
3) Where do you wish you were right now?
Asleep
4) What could you not go without during the day?
blinking!
5) Would you share a drink with a stranger?
If it was Josh Holloway I might ;o)
6) Have you ever lied about something important to your boyfriend / girlfriend?
I'm no good at lying, I've never had the need to anyway.
7) Would you rather be in a serious relationship or play the field?
Well 9 and a half years ... reckon thats a serious relationship if it will ever be!!
8) How long ago did you hug someone?
Hugged Mari about 15 minutes ago
9) Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
ummm if they want to! Looks bloomin painful to me!
10) Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire?
No, I want to now you've brought it up! I have a crap aim though so would miss
11) What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Ummm I'm not sure without looking, my phone is charging so I cant be bothered to look
12) Need to get something off your chest?
Possibly, doubt theres any point though, a kick in the backside might help lol
13) How do you feel about your life right now?
Its not too bad, it could be better, it could be worse.
14) How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Touch wood I havent, I grew up when we were taught to be scared of the police, I'd probably crap myself!
15) What characteristics do you despise the most?
Manipulative liars
16) Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
Ummm probably, but nothing serious or ilegal lol
17) How's the relationship between you and your most recent ex?
I havent seen him in years
18) Anyone upset you lately?
Yes and they continue to do so as well
19) Last person you talked to on the phone ?
Mother in law I think
20) Do you think you're dumb?
When it comes to all things mathematical I'm as dumb as can be rofl
21) What could be done to make things better for you?
Said person effing off from our lives once and for all good and proper would be nice
22) How' s your heart?
I'd need an echo to be able to tell you, possibly an ecg to be sure as well ;o)
23) Ever kissed someone with a name starting with a D?
Yes
24) Can you keep a secret?
I try, I do tend to forget its meant to be a secret though, if its something important then yes I can
25) Are you happy with your living arrangements?
I would love a bigger house, bigger garden and no neighbours but wouldnt change the people I do live with if thats what you're on about! Unless I can have Josh Holloway as a pet ;o)
26) Do you have trust issues?
Yes I do, I wish I didnt, lets blame the parents hey!
27) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
I can't do either, wish I could ... shall I blame the parents again or just my own stubborness!
28) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
god no never, what do you think I am! A Jezebel! Soddom and Gomorah! lmao ummm thats a I have been doing so for years btw
29) Do you ever wonder what your last ex is up to?
No not really, did give it a brief thought now after you asked lol
30) Have you ever been given roses?
Yes, not often enough though ... hint hint
Where's 31?
32) Have you ever been cheated on?
yes but not by Rob
33) Do you believe that every one has a soul mate?
Feck me some people don't have a soul let alone a mate (can you tell I'm tired)
34) What's your current problem?
That I'm having to type one handed as the Phil lookalike is asleep on my other arm.
35) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Havent we all as hormonal teenagers, I think as parents of CHD kids we've felt true heart break though its not easy sending your child to a theatre not knowing if they're coming back ...
36) Had a long distance relationship?
Josh Holloway ... ;o)
37) Do you believe in this saying: once a cheater always a cheater?
Well the bloke that cheated on me has'nt changed, I doubt he ever will either! He's a charismatic shit as well so you can't hate him lol
38) Do you want to get married?
Is Josh Holloway asking?
39) How many times have you been IN love?
once, possibly twice but not really you just think that at the time but I'm still holding out for Josh Holloway
40) Who was the last person you held hands with?
Embo
41) Do you believe in love at first sight ?
There was certainly something when I first saw Josh Holloway
42) Have you ever gone out with the same person more than once?
Yes, god knows why lmao
43) What was the first thing you thought this morning?
ughhhhhhhhh I've only been asleep for about an hour cry
44) Do you still like your exes?
I don't dislike them, I dunno I havent seen them for years they may be total twats by now ...
29.4.08
I'm tired and bored so here's a meme and a pic of Josh Holloway :o)
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 11:28 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment