1)What would hurt more: seeing your best friend make out with your ex or Finding out that your ex never liked you?
Hmmm best mate is a bloke ... ex is a bloke that could be disaster lol and it doesnt really matter anymore if an ex never liked me does it ... whats the obsession with exes today lol
2) When was your last alcoholic drink?
Umm was it Saturday or Sunday night I had a can of Carlsberg ...
3) Where do you live?:
In my house ;o)
4) Whats the weirdest spot you've let someone lick on you?
ummmm gross this is aimed at teenagers isnt it ;o)
5) How many friends do you have?
None, Im a billy
6) Did you speak to your mother today?
She's here at the moment
Where's 7?
8) Star wars or star trek?:
head meet wall they're as bad as each other
9) At this very moment what should you be doing?
something more useful than blogging
10) How many months until your birthday?
22 days
Hmm 11 fecked off with 7 has it?
12) Last person who called you?
MIL I think
13) What are you listening to?
Cbeebies ... can I borrow that wall again
14) What color is your hair?
brown.
15) What is the last movie you watched?
Da Vinci Code
16) Are you mentally disabled?
I'd prefer it if that question had fecked off with 7 & 11, what a thing to ask!
17) Who's bothering you right now?
I still only have one arm to type and I need to pee by now as well ...
18) What makes you happy?
Oooh are we back to Josh Holloway!
19) Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?:
I guess I better in case he runs off with Cindy Crawford
20) When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
Last week, I nned to phone my brother actually he needs to get his backside over here to measure my floor.
21) Are you happy?:
At the moment I'm a grumpy bitch :op
22) Do you miss someone?
Josh Holloway
23) Have you ever dated a cheerleader/football player and for how long?
Nope - does Josh Holloway cheerlead ..?
24)Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
No never
25) Who was the last person you gave your number to?
Rach
26) How good is Coca-Cola?
its nice with lots of ice on a cold day if a pint of lager isnt available
27) Do you drink alcohol?
occasionally
28) How old are you?
Dont ask, sore subject!
29) Do you lead people on?
Only the dogs when they go for a walk
30) Do you have a dry erase board in your room?
wtf ... no
31) What does it say?
it doesnt exist ffs
32) How was your day, what'd you do?
lazy so far, nothing much yet! I will take Mari for her jabs later though!
33) Are you hungry?
Just about to have a cheese butty
34) What is on your desk right now?
There is a desk in the spare room, soon to be Mari's room, it has baby clothes and teddys on it!
35) When's the last time you cleaned your room?
At the weekend!
36) Last compliment you received?
God knows havent had one for years
37) What's your favorite animal?
A monkey called Emyr
38) Are you mad at someone right now?
Is there any point
39) Are you taking anyone for granted?
My poor mother probably
40) Where do you keep your money?
What money!
41) When was your last kiss?
Before Rob went to work! Emyr has refused to kiss me today the little shite lol
42) How did you wake up this morning?
Alarm clock followed by a whingy Mari!
43) Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset?
Sunset, a sunrise would mean having to get up early and thats just crap!
44) Quick say a verse from any song.
Dau gi bach yn mynd i'r coed
Esgid newydd ar bob troed
Dau gi bach yn dwad adra
Wedi colli un o'u sgidia
Dau gi bach
45) What's the last bone you broke?
Touching wood!! I haven't, please hope I'm not tempting fate now!!
46) How many letters are in your last name?:
6 and 3 after it if we're being official and pompous lmao
47) What book did you read last?
I finished "The Chocolate Run" by Dorothy Koomson at about 3am this morning, I couldn't sleep last night
48) What are you excited about?
Sleeping! Oh and our little break away soon
49) Do you live near your best friend(s)?
My Uni / school mates aren't that far away, the bestest friends ever that I've made through the world of CHD I wish lived nearer though
50) Do you have any tattoos or piercings?:
My ears pierced that is!
51) How do you walk?
With my legs and feet and stuff
52) When was the last time you danced with a boy/girl?:
Yesterday with Emyr
Oh look 53 has fecked off too!
54) Do you curse a lot?
Too fecking much!
55) Do you hate your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
Oh ffs are we back to this again ... boring!
56) Do you drink bottled water?
Sometimes, I will drink tap water too though
Ooooh 57 to join them!
58) Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?:
Not everyone no! I guess the PC way to look at life is to say yes they do and that its all societys fault etc but they can go jump!
59) Most hated food?
My list would be as long as Kymm's pmsl
60) What is the status of you and your first love?
By now I think Jon Bon Jovi is an ageing idiot lol
I'm worried now, 61 and 62 fecked off this time! Suspicious
63) What's something you wish you could understand better?
Einsteins Theory of Relativity oh and the offside rule, I thought I did but football seems to have changed!
64) Would you say you date smart people?
Josh Holloway looks dumb, I dunno if he is?
65) Have you lost friends in the past years?
Grown apart from rather than actually lost
66) Is life over for you?
It will be when I die ... hopefully not in the too near future, where did that wood go, don't want to tempt fate again do I!
29.4.08
Another one! I'm still bored and tired ...
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 12:11 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment