CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30.3.08

Tagged by Posh Totty

Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head.
Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people.
This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first ..... No cheating.

1. Rob
2. Kelly
3. Kymm
4. Sarah
5. Tracey
6. Colin
7. Ceri
8. Marc
9. Steff
10. Dewi
11. Aeron

Now, it's time to answer the following questions:

HOW DID YOU MEET #4? ... We worked together, she's become one of my bestest friends ever :o)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT # 6?... At the moment Col is a constant source of amusment, so I'd be very bored ;o)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #2 AND # 6 WERE GOING OUT? ... I think I'd cry! He has a harem of ladies as it is, he does not need poor Kelly to add to that list! Leave her alone Col, she's too nice for you!!!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #5 CONFESSED HE/SHE LOVES YOU ? .... Aww she does as a friend :o)

WHOS #10'S BEST FRIEND? ... erm 11 is, I reckon I've been a pretty good friend to him for the past 12 years or so as well!

HAVE YOU EVER EATEN AROUND #1? .... Yes

DO YOU MISS #2? ... We talk most days, she's off on holiday next week though so yes I will miss her

WHO IS #11 DATING? ... He's not.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #3? .... She's like some spooky soulmate! Its scary! We laugh about things we really shouldn't but we know the other one would find funny!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF #9? .... He's ginger, full of useless information and a great chef.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #4 AND #7 WERE DATING? ... Hmmm call for the men in white coats, they're both lovely girls but don't think they'd suit each other!!!

WHO DOES #2 LIKE? ... all members of Take That, the GP and the sexy SALT

WOULD YOU MARRY #8? ... nah, we'd get on each others nerves, I like getting on his nerves though lol

DO YOU LOVE #10? ... in a awww he's my mate kind of way I guess I do

EVER SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM AS ANY OF THE NUMBERS? ... Yes

0 comments: