Bit of a mixed bag really. They are still not 100% that they will be able to the repair and won't know until he's actually on the operating table, which is kind of what they'd told us originally anyway ... we will just have to wait and see. Had a really long talk with CLN about the ins and outs of bypass and risks and all that horrible stuff they make you sit through, they are so lovely though.
He is such a star though, he didn't even cry when he had his bloods done! They needed 10ml so you can imagine it took a while, he was quite fascinated bless him!
Time frame wise, quite hilarious really! Sometime within the next 6 months, but we shouldn't be overly shocked if they call us in earlier at short notice and neither should we worry if it goes over that 6 month period if he's still as well as he his now. So basically we still have no idea I have to rofl at this though otherwise I think I'd crack up!
I'm going to try and just relax and not worry about things though as we're obviously not going to know until the day. It sounds promising that they THINK they can do a repair at least ...
24.1.08
Alder Hey latest!
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 7:16 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Was thinking of you and pleased you got some answers, even if you still have no idea when it will be.
((((huge hugs)))) to you both Xxxx
Post a Comment