CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18.1.08

Karenology

get others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name, followed by "ology." --

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is currently on your computer wall paper?
Timmy from Shaun the Sheep

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
One in living room, one in dining room, one in our bedroom and there are 2 others kicking around in the spare room that aren't connected to anything.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A tooth and Emyr

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Emyr

BULLOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No I don't really like suprises usually but thats one I'll deal with when it comes!

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Ummm I wouldn't I'd never be able to remember it lol

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
I'd go for black every time, I know it makes me look paler than I am though.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Not that I recall, don't think I've done so on purpose either!

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
Do you call saving Rob from Blaenau saving his life ;o)


Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
I'd probably rather have my finger.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Yeah sure give me the money and I'll shut up now ...

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
I hope not, if someone hurt my son or any other children I'll ever have badly you can never tell what you'd do for nothing let alone that amount of money. But as in money for assisnating any old person no!

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
I've no pockets today

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
No idea! Is it?

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Sore point don't go there!

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
Can I sit in the bath instead please.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
No not easily, I'm too set in my ways.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Messaged one on Facebook to wish him happy new year does that count?

LASTOLOGY (what?)
Q: Person who texted you?
Kymm

Q: Person you texted?
Kymm

Q: Last person who called you?
Maggie

Q: Person you hugged?
Rob (not Ems for a change lol)

FAVORITOLOGY

Q. Football Team?
Man Utd!

Q: College/Uni?
Well Coleg Menai pays my wages so I have to say them and I went to Bangor Uni so I'll say them to!

Q: Number?
Do people really have favourite numbers?

Q: Season?
Autum, not too hot, not too cold

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Mood?
Just kinda here! Tired ...

Q: Listening to?
Al Murray he's funny

Q: watching?
See above

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
Got up at 5am to throw up ... who says morning sickness isn't fun!

Q:What can you not wait to do?
Sleep

Q:What was the last movie you saw?
Simpsons Movie I think

get others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name, followed by "ology." -- thats if you can be bothered! I only did it cos of boredom!

0 comments: