1. what was the last lie you told?
I told Emyr that Phoenix Metals was closed earlier today even though it wasn't! We didn't really have the time to take him there to watch a bloomin crane pick up bits of old engines etc though!!
2. do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
These things are designed for kids aren't they lol! I have a lesser half yes!
3. what are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Its Friday! 4.15 is what I'm looking forward to ...
4. what did you do last night?
chatted on msn, had a bath, watched tv, read a book, slept eventually!
5. what's your favourite band/group/artists?
Ummm I should say Nemesia shouldn't I ;o)
6. do you smoke?
No my mother put me off for life! Wish she'd put herself off ...
7. what is your favourite alcoholic drink?
Lager! Sorry, I know its not lady like!
8. who are your close friends?
oh gawd is this another kid question! I count a lot of people as close friends, they know who they are!
9. who did you last kiss?
Emyr
10. what/who do you hate?
Marmite - bleugh! Fungi makes my skin crawl too ...
11. what is your favourite day of the week?
I like Sundays apart from the fact that you have to go to work the next day
12. where do you hang out most?
In my chair!
13. what is your favorite song at the moment?
You can't go wrong with November Rain or Bridge Over Troubled Water or anything by Weird Al!
14. hugs or kisses?
Depends who's giving them
15. favourite thing to eat?
You have to ask!!! CHEESE!
16. msn screen name?
Karen
17. what are you looking forward to?
Finishing work and the arrival of "Daisy"
18. what did you do today?
Went to Alder Hey Childrens Hospital ... see previous blog post
19. are you vegetarian?
Am I collocks! Am I allowed to swear on my own blog
20. D12 or 50 cent?
Utter crap
21. highlights of the year so far?
Its still only January! I would say our Kymm getting through her OHS bless her, will just have to be more careful what I say now though as she'll have more energy to run after me ...
22. are you in a band/ been in a band?
No!
THIS OR THAT!!
23.Coke or Diet Coke?
Coke
24. o.c or laguna beach?
O.C
25. fast food or sushi?
I've never tried Sushi but it doesn't appeal to me either I'm afraid! Not a huge huge fan of fast food joints either though, can't I just have a cheese butty
26. friday or saturday?
Saturday I don't have to go to work
27. lie to a friend or lie to your parents?
Do I have to?
28. meaningful lyrics or poems?
Lyrics
29. sitting in the park in the dark or in the sunshine?
Can't I sit in the house with my cheese butty?
30. shopping or hanging around?
another bloomin kid question! I don't like shopping but I'd prefer that to hanging around a bloody Spar doorway!
RANDOM QUESTIONS!!
32. last persons bed you slept in apart from your own?
Crikey moses, probably a fold down bed in Alder Hey or in Step Father in law's spare room, I can't remember! Emyr won't sleep if he's not in his own bed so I tend to stay at home!
33. what time is it?
21.40
34. are you currently upset/angry with anyone, if so, who?
Pissed off more than upset or angry! An annoying person at work
35. what are you waiting for?
"Daisy's" arrival ...
36. does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?
Christ I wish understood some of this crap! Does my milkshake what?!
37. are you feeling sorry for yourself?
Not particularly ... should I?
38. does it take alot for you to trust?
I'm afraid so.
39. why is your name what it is?
My mother read a story in People's Friend a few weeks before I was born and decided I was to be called Karen!
40. describe your parents?
Mother! Salt of the earth and unappreciated by most, be lost without her as would my siblings and her own sisters!
Father! He gives me money for my birthday and Christmas, that'll do hey!
24.1.08
Lets do another stoopid Meme thing!
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 9:20 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment