CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.4.09

Clever Girl!



I was taking Mari down stairs today and I started counting as I occasionally do.

"Un ..." says me

"Dau ..." says Mari totally unexpected, out of the blue rofl! She will also repeat 3 if you tell her thats what comes next! Yay she can count!!!

Annoying thing is that she can crawl up the stairs!! Rob left the downstairs stairgate open when taking Embo to bed, next thing Mari was racing along through the door so I decided to go after her and see where she went. She started climbing the stairs and made it all the way to the top with no help (I was of course behind her all the way). God help me with this one methinks!

1 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Awww bless her, such a clever girl.

Hehe you will need eyes up your bum now then lol.