CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.3.09

Whoops!

I seem to have neglected this again haven't I! Although I'm not sure it gets read really anyway so it doesn't make much difference lol!

Since the last time I blogged Mari has had her 1st birthday awww, bless her. I couldn't get the actual day off work so had to settle for the day after when we took them both out to a butterfly palace which they seemed to enjoy. I don't know where the past year has gone mind its like she's been here forever, she's a little treasure.

Embo had a cardiac appointment on Friday, an unexpected one at that, his sats seem to be gradually coming down but not majorly, consultant seems to think that he should have had the op by now. He is mostly ok compared to a lot of the littlies that suffer from these hideous conditions, I know we've had it lucky that he's been so well I guess thats what makes it harder to see him lying around all day moaning he's tired. He's only been to nursery once since christmas as he can't cope with it. I feel he's missing out on so much. We shall see anyway, he said he'd give Alder Hey a nudge to see what's going on. Wants to see him again in 3 months and hopes he'll have been done by then (I'm not holding my breath, from what I gather about the surgical lists that is highly unlikely!)

They've finally found someone to help me at work! He's been there a week but is off on a preplanned course next week which has nothing whatsoever to do with our job but hey ho we'll cope once more I'm sure, not like we've got used to having the extra pair of hands yet is it!

Right I think I've moidered on for long enough! Best make these 2 some lunch!

3 comments:

kaybee352000 said...

Well i read it lol although i dont know why i dont even know you.... Cant believe Daisy is a year old already bless her she is so gorgeous

Poor Embo breaks my heart that he is getting more and more tired its so hard to see, hope ah get their fingers out of their butts and get him sorted soon

Big hugs for you who every you are xxx

Posh Totty said...

I read too ;)

I hope you dont have to wait too long for lil mans op, we are also in the same boat at the moment too.

mimilu said...

I don't comment as I should,but I read too.