
Embo, Mari Moo and myself went for a picnic with a couple of friends and their kids today, sun was shining, food was plenty, kids behaved reasonably well! It wasn't half hard work though!!! Thought I'd take Emyr's tricycle with me as he gets a bit hyper when he's tired and his sats are low, especially in this heat! Didn't actually consider how I was going to push a buggy / push the tricycle and carry the picnic stuff though did I!!!! Would say it was fun trying! But I'd be lying! Next time I will stick to the Jane Powertwin and carry the food in a backpack methinks!!
All in all a nice day though lovely to see the girls and their cuteypie boys.
11.5.08
Fun in the sun!
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 7:40 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awww sounds lovely, glad you had a great day :o) Xxx
Post a Comment