
I'm constantly on my soap box about this at the moment! I'm getting on my own nerves about it but there you go! Lets vent!
I dread going to the supermarket these days, the amount of money that I spend every week is just stupid! Its just the essentials when you break it down, there are no luxuries as such apart from the odd bottle of wine and the occasional pack of Kettle Chips. Ok I have two kids in nappies but if you took those away its still a daft amount of money. I could do a months shop for the cost of a weeks about a year ago! Who do we blame!? The government? The economy (ok I know kind of same thing but my political knowledge is nil) the rising price of fuel is another seperate rant but I guess that in itself has a knock on effect on the rise of cost of living!
Council Tax
Water Rates
Gas
Electricity
Fuel
Food
where does it end ...
at the moment my mortgage is fixed, I dread to think what kind of situation is ahead of us when then that runs out! It wouldn't be so bad if our wages went up to cope with all these rising costs!
Think the junkies over the way have it sussed personally! They must do! They're often seen drinking premium lager in the middle of the day ... we both work full time and have no hopes in hell of affording to! Isn't Britain Great!
14.5.08
Cost of Living!
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 4:56 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Grrrr I so know what you mean doll
Post a Comment