CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19.5.08

Boredom!



Another random lot of boring questions pinched from Lucy on her myspace bulletins! I tag whoever can be bothered!

What is your name?
Karen

How old are you?
29 until Wednesday eeeeeek help cry

When is your birthday?
Wednesday


Are you looking forward to it?
Nope! I'll be 30 ffs

Are you happy?
No I've got a stinking cold so I'm a miserable moo!

Are you afraid of something?
Yes

Do you live alone, or with someone else?
with someone else and the sprogs and the dogs and the mental ugly cat!

Do you have any pets?
2 sheep doggies the ugly mental cat and 2 fish, it was 3 until yesterday but one was floating!

What is your favorite cartoon?
I love cartoons :D Spongebob is pretty cool at the moment

Have you ever hit a deer?
No!

Do you drink?
occasionally! I can't cope with the hangovers anymore though I'm too old!

Do you prefer beer or liquor?
lager

What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
you can't beat a panad!

What kind of cell phone do you have?
Sony Ericsson something or other.

Do you like it?
Ummm I guess so!

What is the funniest word you ever heard?
Discombobulated : makes me giggle every time for some bizarre reason

Do you hate it when people call you "dear"?
Well I'm welsh so nobody does call me "dear" really!

To whom have you sent the most text messages?
Oooh difficult one! Kymm & Kelly would be pretty close in that race

What did you do for New Year's eve?
not much to be honest lol I was pregnant and tired so didn't feel like doing much

Were there a lot of pictures taken?
Umm no! lol

What is your favorite movie?
Spongebob the Movie he he

What is your favorite song?
November Rain GnR

What concerts/gigs do you want to see in 2008?
Ummmm nothing in particular is leaping out at me, if something comes up then great :o)

Do you have any tattoos?
no I'm afraid I'm not keen on them, they can look nice on young skin but once you hit a certain age and you get a bit wrinkly and they fade then they're just not very nice (in my opinion that is)

What is your favorite place to chill out?
Long hot soak in a bubbly bath with a good book

What is your favorite song to play on Guitar Hero?
Probably showing my age and my ignorance in not quite knowing what Guitar Hero is ...

Do you work out?
No but I should

Do you wear any jewelry?
I wear my engagement ring and eternity ring when I go out the house! Will occasionally wear earrings and a necklace.

What is your favorite memory of the past couple of years?
My two cute pie monkey children have given me too many to list

What do you think about when you first wake up?
Ughhhhhhhhhhh is it morning already

Do you shower daily?
I prefer baths

Have you ever eaten sushi?
No I havent, well I've tried an oyster which is raw and a shellfish but probably not classed as sushi is it!

Did you like it?
No it was like swallowing a giant phlegm! I couldn't swallow it anyway I heaved! Aquired taste they are indeed! Dunno if I'd like sushi or not though!!


List three things you can't live without:
Water
Breathin
Peeing

What is your best physical feature?
I don't have one!

What is your middle name?
Don't have one of them either

Do you get choked up during dramatic movies?
Yes sometimes!

What is your biggest pet peeve?
The cost of living at the moment! And manky chavs and junkies who live off tax payers money like they're entitled to it! B**st**ds


Have you ever liked someone that all of your friends hate?
Yes

Is there anything that you regret?
Life is too short for regrets.

How many people have you had sex with?
I'm still waiting for the wedding night

Do you want children, if so how many?
The two I have are enough for now thank you

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
no touch wood! Although I don't speed fair play to me!

What is your favorite number?
Ah feck sakes 309! I don't know! I don't have a favourite number lol

What's your favorite sport?
Beer mat flipping

What is your favorite sports team?
I'm a half hearted Man U fan! I've been to Trafford 3 times lol

What's your favorite animal?
Sheeps of course

Family

How many siblings do you have?
One of each


How many people live in your house?
4


How many animals do you have
2 dogs, 1 ugly mental cat and 2 fish, have I not already said this once!


Where do you live(trailor, mansion, regular house )?
A semi detached regular house although it looks more like a bombed Toys R Us at the moment!

Friends

Who is your most valuable friend?
I hope I value all my friends

Which friend do you look up to the most?
The tall ones


You and your other half:

Did you get over your ex, or are you over him/her?
Yes indeedy


Have you ever been cheated on?
Many moons ago when I was about 18 and the daft idiot had the cheek to snog the face off this woman right in front of me so I slapped him in the middle of the dance floor then his best mate slapped him across the other cheek too rofl I've no idea what anybody sees in the bloke either he's a skinny ginger idiot rofl! He was charismatic though!


Have you ever cheated on any of your boyfriend/girlfriends?
No

Are you currently with someone?
I am indeed

How often do you talk?
Well we live in the same house and have parented 2 kids (although I'm still waiting for the wedding night before I have sex remember) so I guess we have something to talk about every day!

What is your longest relationship?
This one is coming up to 10 years unless one of us murders the other or runs off with a model (my choice is Josh Holloway his would probably be Cindy Crawford)


What is the most romantic thing a significant other can do?
Will someone give Rob lessons ...


Do you like pet names?
Umm he calls me Kej I call him Beej, nothing too soppy I'm afraid!


Is there anything that you won't tolerate in a relationship?
Lying, cheating, not filling the dishwasher properly, selfishness, belly button fluff lol


Do you believe in living together before engagement/marriage?
I'm still waiting for the wedding night remember

Where did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend?
University, I thought he was gay


Have you ever broken up?
No I'm waiting for Josh Holloway.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
I thought I had once but when you look back its all trivial isn't it, you're young and stoopid lol

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I hope not

What is your boyfriend/girlfriend's birthday?
Christmas Day

What is your anniversary?
22nd of October

Does this person know you better than anyone else?
He's a man he knows nothing!

Is this person younger than you?
no

Where was your first date?
Theatre Gwynedd, crap play that we can't even recall what it was about

Would you marry this person?
I'll give Josh Holloway until 2010 to ask and then I will consider it ;o)

Are you happy with your sex life?
got to get married first don't you people listen

What would you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend went to meet their ex without you knowing?
I would probably freak and get paranoid as I'm quite insecure really

Who is "Your" band?
Umm Bon Jovi probably

What is "Your" song?
We like the same type of music but we can't really put a finger on one song that is "Ours"

Do you think you'll be together for a long time?
Depends on Josh Holloway

Do you lay in bed and cuddle a lot?
Not so easy when you have 2 kids

Where was the last place you went together?
Vintage Rally at Henblas, Embo enjoyed it, Mari slept!

What is your ideal night out with a significant other?
Ummm meal, cinema? Dunno its been quite a while since we had a night out on our own, we are planning on going to see Indianna Jones though!

What is your ideal night in with a significant other?
Good tv/film, nice food, singsong occasionally!

Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it?
Whats the point! I did when I was 16, I was pressured into it really poor sod, I was cacking myself but I was young. I hope I'm more mature now!

0 comments: