CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20.5.08

The BIG 30




Tomorrow is a day I've been dreading all year! Hitting the BIG 30! I will no longer be in my twenties, does this mean I finally have to grow up! I guess in all reality its only a number hey! Its made me sit back and think what I've achieved in my life in the past 30 years and to be honest its been pretty good! I have a loving family, a special man who loves me even though I'm annoying, two amazing children who love me unconditionally (ok I know they're going to be teenagers one day and it might be a different story by then but at the moment they both love Mum!) A comfortable home, yes I need to get rid of this minging carpet and replace it with a Rob proof and Embo proof floor but hey its a home and who really cares about the state of this carpet! (Just don't tell my brother that as I'm trying to get him round to measure up for said floor). I have a bunch of the most wonderful friends a person could ask for. Kymm, Kelly, Tracey, Charlie, Emma, Clare, Mand, Ceri, Rhona, Dews, Marc, Col, Aeron, Sarah and many more that I could list if my head wasn't so bunged up I couldn't ask for better mates :o) I even feel blessed for having a doable job that helps pay the mortgage ;o)

The past 30 years have had their ups and downs, but who's life doesn't I guess it makes us the people we are hey! Who knows whats ahead of us but at least we know that we have, friends, family and lots of love to get us through whatever bridges we may have to cross. Thank you all of you I'm not going to be depressed about not being as young anymore, I'm going to be grateful for all that I have xxx

1 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Karen
Happy Birthday to you Xxxx

Have a great 30th birthday, make the most of it, coz you will be 31 before you know it hehe!!