CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.2.08

Breech!



Well I've not long got back from the consultants, the little madame is breech! He thinks that she may already be too big to attetmpt to turn as he doesn't want to put any added pressure on my 1st c section scar. He wants me to have a scan next week to see what the size is like and what position she is actually in as well and then I will see him again on Thursday to discuss options.

Do you reckon I can bribe him into giving me the section (which by the sounds of things is the route he wants to go down but he's not allowed to actually say it) on the 29th?!

3 comments:

Posh Totty said...

I hope everything goes well and am thinking of you Xxxx

Dan said...

as you've had one section, can you not just request another?

The Life of a Paed Heart Transplant Recipient said...

If she has a 29th Feb birthday you can tease her in the future about her birthday only coming round once every 4 years hehe!

Hope all goes well.
xxx