CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.2.08

Apologies!


Its Saturday afternoon, my head is spinning because of my low blood pressure so thought I'd fill in another one of these annoying things to entertain myself!!!





1. How many people have you kissed this year?
Umm Rob and Emyr I guess, possibly the dog!

2. What's your middle name?
I was never given one ... awwww I hear you cry.

3. Seems to be missing!

4. Where will you be 12 hours from now?
In bed I hope, will depend on how wiggly baby is if I'll actually be asleep or not though!

5. Is it easy for others to make you feel intimidated?
Depends on who they are and what the situation is.

6. Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow?
FFS I haven't changed from my PJ's today yet ...

7. Where's your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend at?
One's in Oz! I know that much ... on a Harley ...

8. Are you on a desktop or laptop?
Laptop

9. Does anyone hate you for no reason?
Dunno, not my problem if they do lol

10. Can you make yourself cry?
Not really! I cry often anyway but don't tend to make myself cry, whats the point in that?

11. What are you planning to do today?
Depends what my blood pressure will allow me to do, wouldn't mind being to empty the washing machine into the tumble drier!

12. Play an instrument?
Yes

13. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Be kinda cool to meet people like Adolf Hitler and Sidhartha Gautama.

14. What are your favorite colors?
Red and I dunno! Who cares lol

15. Ever had your nails done?
Only by myself.

16. Where did you get the underwear you are wearing now?
A shop probably!

17. Have you ever kissed someone who's named starts with an R?
Seeing as my other half is called Rob I think that answers itself

18. Have you ever passed out?
No, nearly did before Christmas in Wrecsam though.

19. What are you doing tomorrow?
Can I tell you tomorrow as it depends on my blood pressure really.

20. Are you easily confused?:
I'm pregnant ffs of course I am, I don't actually have control of my brain at the moment!

21. Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
I'll tell you if we win the lottery as I reckon thats the only time we'd get married, I'd rather have the money spent on a wedding otherwise.

22. What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
Oooh ummm chocolate or vanilla or raspberry ripple

23. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
Haven't we all at one time or another, part of growing up isn't it

25. What color are your socks?
They have stripes in the colour of the rainbow, although there's only one shade of purple so 6 stripes rather than 7. They are also toe socks lol kinda like these ones ...







27. Do you fall for people easily?
No

28. Everything happens for a reason?
Yes

29. Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Yes. Hmmm wonder if thats why he's in Oz on a Harley lol

31. Last thing you got in the mail?
Bills, crap junk mail and bank statments

32. Do you find members of the opposite sex confusing?:
Men are less confusing than women

33. When is the last time you saw your best friend?
It depends who you think my best friend is ...

34. What are you listening to right now?
Hollyoaks Omnibus

35. How has the week been?
Its been a bit like "Hmm one of those weeks ..." really.

36. What stands out about the person you like?
What Josh Holloway you mean, his good looks and Texan drawl pmsl

37. Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't?
Don't tempt me, but I don't have the balls lol

38. What is your biggest turn off?
Self obssessedness (is that even a word)

40. Who was the last person to stay in your bed?
Well all three of us (as in Embo, Rob and me) watched Shaun the Sheep DVD in bed this morning if that counts.

41. Do you prefer being single?
I can't remember what it was like to be single, doesn't really appeal to me though, Rob makes better panads and better chips than I do lol

42. Where did 42 go?

43. Last person to say I love you, to you?
Rob

44. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again if you had to?
That would be Emyr, depends what he's eaten before hand pmsl

45. What is it you truly want right now?
Well seeing as the things we really would like in life is impossible I'd settle for a chocolate Hobnob if anyone's offering?!

1 comments:

Posh Totty said...

hehe I have them socks in pink and purple