CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.1.08

1st Day of the Year!



Guess I should say something what with it being the 1st day of the year and everything lol!

Managed to not get much sleep last night as bump was having a party! Did manage to read quite a bit of Danielle Steele though lol! Don't ask me why as she's not usually my thing! Emyr keeps going on that my books are boring as they have no pictures!!

Been in agony since I've got up, I think I have a toe stuck under my rib or something! Thank gawd its all worth it in the end! I can't say I'm due next year any more either!!!!

Nice feeling being so smug when all the neighbours and family were complaining with hangovers though hehe! Although I've only actually seen the neighbours through the window! I haven't been out the house since boxing day! I will make an effort to go somewhere tomorrow even if its just to bring the bin in lol! Oh no actually they are running a day late this week aren't they hehe! I really am beginning to resemble that picture though!!

Blood pressure still seems to be low as I feel quite fuzzy headed and have been saying daft things! Guess that could be my age though lol!

Right off to bed I think, or maybe have a panad 1st ...

Hoping everyone had a good night last night and aren't suffering too badly today xx

0 comments: