CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23.12.07

Nearly Christmas!



Can't believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow! It feels like yesterday when we put away the decorations lol! I guess we're ready as we'll ever be. Got a midwife appointment in the morning. Have to take Emyr with me (that will be fun) as Rob is working! Then just doing the last minute bits during the day I guess! Trying not to wind Ems up so he gets some sleep and won't be a grump on the day lol!

Will post some pics after the even if I can!

Oh Kymm if you're reading this Terenece is no longer with us!! Being picked up tomorrow bless him! Will tell you if he's tasty on Tuesday ;)

2 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Ohhhh poor Terrence ;o)

I hope you have a great christmas and enjoy tucking into Terrence hehe xxx

kaybee352000 said...

R.I.P. Terence

Hope you had a lovely day hun xxx