CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13.12.07

Can you tell I'm bored tonight!


Me Me for older people
Tagged from Mand

1. Do you have a college degree? Yes a BTh

2. What was the amount of your last electric bill? Dunno we pay a monthly Direct Debit!

3. Do you have life insurance? Only a mortgage life insurance, does that count?

4. How many hours per week do you work? 37 paid, but being a mum to a toddler ... you can guess the rest

5. Have you ever attended a Toastmasters event? Ummm a what?

6. Favorite place to attend Happy Hour? When not pregnant lol anywhere my mates are really.

7. How many miles is your commute to work each day (one way)? About 10

8. What time do you get up every morning for work? As I'm hugely pregnant at the mo I cheat and stay in bed until at least 7.45

9. What is your definition of sleeping in late? Watching Hollyoaks in bed on a Sunday morning

10. Do you check your cholesterol on a yearly basis? Nope

11. How large was your first cellular phone? Not quite brick like, had a pull up aerial though.

12. Does your employer provide good health insurance? As if

13. Did you use the internet to write a research paper? Only for postgrad, was a technophobe through Uni

14. Have you attended a HS reunion? No it doesn't appeal to me either

15. How many jobs have you held in your professional career? Ummm 3 I think

16. Have you ever been fired or laid off from a job? No

17. What is your favorite drink? Nothing better than a panad

18. What is the most expensive bottle of wine that you have in your residence? I'm pregnant and Rob doesn't drink ... we don't.

19. Have you been divorced? Nope, I've never been married

20. How old were you when you stopped getting ID'd for alcohol? 27

21. Favorite casino? WTF I dunno where the nearest is let alone a favourite

22. Are you happier now than you were in high school? Yes very much so.

23. Did you ever have Hypercolor shirts? Not sure what they are but they don't sound like my type of thing

24. Do you remember when Michael Jackson was black and attracted to older people? Yes

25. Do you remember when MTV actually played music videos? Yes but I don't watch it now to know what it plays now

26. Have you had a will made? No, but my close family know my wishes

27. What music was in your cd / cassette player when you were 16? I dont think they had CDs when I was 16 PMSL!!!!!! Bon Jovi

28. Favorite fancy / upscale restaurant? Lobster Pot of course

29. How long has it been since you attended a kegger? A what?

30. Where were you when you found out about 9-11? At work

0 comments: