Emyr has an ear infection so it a grumpy little sh*te, he has a runny nose which he really hates too bless him! At least his chest is clear though.
I'm fed up! If I had a £1 for every person who's asked me "are you sure there aren't 2 in there?" I wouldn't need to go back to work and could afford to buy a mansion!
Listen! No there is only 1, yes I'm big! I will relax about it after the GTT next week but in the mean time can everyone please eff off! Thank you!
Secondly I have a cold! Bleugh, miserable cow that it makes me! Had to go into Bangor Aye to finish the Chrimbo shopping today too which didn't help matters, in and out the cold into bloody shops like ovens!
Anyway why do I bother moan, nobody listens anyway hey! Maybe I'll feel better now I've ranted lol xx
3.12.07
Moan moan lol!
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 7:39 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment