I've been told off for not updating this thing since Febuary! Oops! Ok, well we no longer have a Graham as some little old lady from the village piched her and we hadn't the heart to try to pinch her back! So we now have Mwsog. She is mental! Bloody animal! Emyr seems to like her though!
Emyr is growing up every day and coming out with the most bizarre things lol
We have another on the way too! Due early March! God help me lol ... thats it for now but I promise that I will try to keep this thing updated xx
15.9.07
Hmmm Oops!
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 4:08 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
About bloody time you updated how am i supposed to stay occupied during the nights if you dont give me something to read lol
Love to you all Kymm xxx
Post a Comment