CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.9.08

Play group



I've been umming and ahhing for what seems like years about sending Embo to the local mother & toddler / play group. I had initially said that I didn't want him to go until he'd had his op in case he picked up all sorts but then thought as I'm in the middle of all these horrid hormones who probably have mini hormones in the way of siblings or their own kids and they would end up carrying all sorts of strange diseases our way anyway ...

Today I bit the bullet, Rob had a morning off so he could stay home with Mari and my Mum took Embo to the group. He loved it soo much he got hysterical when he had to leave, that of course leaving him breathless and shattered but never mind he will get used to all that he had a really good time with his friends apparently him they have loads of toys and stuff there (wonder if that means I can chuck some stuff out!!!) Wasn't even bothered when my Mum left him there on his own for a while. Can't believe he's growing up bless him.

I'm not going to send him every day as I don't think he's quite ready for it yet, even though its only a couple of hours I do have to think of his health and my sanity as he can be quite difficult to deal with when his sats get low and he's tired. So my little boy now has started his education career! He will have little mates and a little social life that we're not fully part of. I'm so relieved that he liked it though, only my strange boy would cry not wanting to leave a school type environment when noral human beings cry not wanting to go hey!

I'm not going to post this and go back to pacing the floors about Lukey

2 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Oops you posted it :oP .... but am pleased Embo had a fab day at play group and hope he continues to enjoy it.

Am also clock watching and checking for news on brave Lukey every minute today too.

kaybee352000 said...

Well done Embo what a big boy you are getting glad you enjoyed yourself xxx