CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22.8.08

How many people live in your house? 4

Do you like your siblings? I would like one more if he bloody well came over to do my effing floor

What color are your nails? Nail colour!

What’s your favorite place on earth? Ummmmmmm

Ever punch someone in the face? No

Did you have a dream last night? Yes poor Rob was horrified when I told him

Where is your top from? I've been diy'ing so am wearing a free t-shirt that Rob got from a training session a few years ago, I think it was about how to set up traffic lights.

Are you mad at someone? Not at the moment.

Where’s your best friend? Which one?

Last place you bought something from? Does the Tesco online order thing I made earlier count

Last person you were in a car with? Probably my mum and the kids or maybe Rob, I've not been out in the car for a few days.

What bank do you use? Hellish Sh*thead B**t**ds Crap

Do you like being in photos? Hate it!

Who’s your last missed call from? Robs brother so not technically my missed call

Ever broken something at someone else’s house? Years ago

Are you a good driver? I try

Whats on your mind right now? Shall I have a can of lager or not

When is your birthday? May

What kind of mobile phone do you have? Sony Ericsson

How old will you be in 5 years? 35

Are you a movie buff? Not really

If you could move tomorrow, would you? Yes if I could choose the location and the house, no if you're going to dump me somewhere populated

Do you like the weather today? Its been ok today for a change

Do you like the outdoors or indoors better? Indoors I'm afraid

How tall are you? Not very

If you had to choose an age to remain for the rest of your life what would it be? Ah bugger that grow old disgracefully

What’s something in your past you wish you could relive? Not that I can think of

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends? Used to love lie ins thing of the past now really :(

Favorite nearby vacation destination? Can I stay at home

How’s the weather? Its been ok

Does anything on your body hurt? I have four ulcers on my gum cry

What was the last television show you watched? That beeb thing with Angus Deaton about lying

Do you prefer orange or cherry ice-pops? Cherry

Do you like pickles? Not really

Does your hair still smell like shampoo? Yes

What’s plugged in in the nearest socket? Laptop

What was the last thing you wrote by hand? shopping list

What’s your favorite tv advert? I hate adverts

Do you pay attention to celebrity gossip? Occasionaly.

Have you sung out loud today? Yes

Do you wish it was 4 years into the future, or 4 years back? Ummmm NO

Can you touch your nose with your foot? I don't know and can't be bothered trying

Do you prefer paper towels, or napkins? Depends on the quality of the paper and /or the cloth! Who gives a shit

Are you currently texting anyone? No but I might text Kel in a minute.

What was the last movie you watched? Pass

Whom did you last high-five? Emyr

Describe your best friend in 3 words. Absolutley bloody bonkers

Do you watch the Olympics? not religioiusly

Can you dance? Badly

Do you keep the oil changed in your car? It needs an oil change

Have you ever been hunting? i have been for a walk with people who are hunting does that count

Do you like taking pictures? Yes

What about making scrapbooks? not really attempted to

Are you a sushi lover? never tried it

What is your favorite restaurant of all time? Will have to say Lobster Pot

Does it annoy you when people drive slow in the fast lane? I don't do motorways

What do your parents do for a living? My mum looks after my kids and my dad is an idiot

Are there any famous people you’d like to meet? not really

Do you get tired of hearing about celebrity divorces? who cares one way or the other lol

What are your plans for the weekend? Sore point don't ask.

How often do you tan? i don't i burn then go back to being so pale its freaky

Are your nails always manicured? usually long but not manicured

Could you ever go without eating meat? no

Where is your favorite place to buy groceries? I hate buying groceries full stop

When was the last time you took a bubble bath? hmmm can't remember as I have a lovely bath oil that doesn't bubble I'm using at the moment lol

Do have good sense of style? no lol

If you could have any car, what would it be? oooh um ... an E type probably ... in red.

Do you like fast food? depends on the outlet

Have you ever cut someone up while driving? not intentionally

Do you like to receive compliments or give them? I'm so bad at taking them i always think people are taking the piss

Have you ever been to a casino? nope

What do you do to relax? read

Do you like kids? I like my own kids not too fussed about the village brats lol

Does family mean a lot to you? Yes

Are you going to the beach anytime soon? I live to near we hardly ever go

What is your favorite perfume? Kenzo flowers at the moment

What is your favorite type of dog? My own

If you had to move to a different country, which one would you choose? I wouldn't

Do you like to color in coloring books? Yes and it annoys me when Embo tries to help lol

Do you think you would have been a hippie in the 60s and 70s? probably

Would you rather be cold or hot? cold, easier to warm up than cool down

What is the one website, other than MySpace, that you visit most? hardly ever visit myspace!! Ummm heartmums and my work email ... have to go through the college website to access it

Incense or candles? neither

What brand of cosmetics do you use the most often? Oh come on if you knew me you wouldn't bother asking

What is the one tv advert that annoys you the most? all of them

Are you an early bird or a night owl? Night Owl

Would you rather be smart or beautiful? I am both lmao

What is your favorite reality show? I don't have one

What ringtone is on your phone? My nephews band singing something

What would you tell a 3-year-old that asks where babies come from? They come from mummys tummy ..... at the age of 3 they do not need to know anymore than that.

What is your favorite type of cerea? Kellogs Special K

Are you double jointed? No

What videos do you search for on YouTube? Good songs

Have you ever given money to a homeless person? Ummm I did buy Big Issue once

Have you ever had to go to A & E? touch wood no

Who is your favorite comedian? Am loving Frankie Boyle at the mo

Name some foods you will not eat: Not enough time in the world to tell you

Do you have any irrational fears? Yes many

Do you snoop in other people’s medicine cabinets? rofl ummm no

How much would you pay in ransom if someone stole your pet? Depends which pet

Have you ever eaten green eggs and ham? sounds hideous

Ever had surgery? Yep, I had a c-section - twice

Ever walked through a fast food restaurant drive thru? No lol

0 comments: