

Don't really have the words ... he was a great friend, a wonderful person, life is unfair and he will be greatly missed.
A couple of pictures! I have many more but these are the only ones near to hand. The first is of Aeron with Emyr at Emyr's first birthday party, the second is Aeron doing what he loved most. Its taken from the BBC website and from the time he won the Rhuban Glas. He had done so much to be proud of in his short life. I could share endless stories but its too raw and too soon.
Er cof serchus am Aeron, diolch am fod yn ffrind x
28.6.08
In loving memory ...
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 4:57 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am so sorry to hear of your loss and Im thinking of you always Xxx
Post a Comment