CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22.3.08

Oops!

Hello! Long time no blog peoples ... I'm sorry if I've been tagged somewhere and have ignored it like I did with Mand's Smurf test! Apologies! Its all been a bit mad these past couple of weeks what with one thing or another!

To begin with I got mastitis, it was pure agony and one of the most horrible things ever! That caused me to have a severe cracked nipple which is still not totally healed so its been a couple of weeks of antibiotics, creams, expressing, hotwater bottles, cabbage leaves and lots of tears!

Oooh nearly forgot my trip to hossy too! That was fun! That was last Saturday night! Started bleeding again after more or less stopping so decided to ring the labour ward just for confirmation that this was normal (ok hands up I had been overdoing things too). Anyway they wanted me to go in for them to check me out, couldn't believe it when they kept me in over night and threatened to keep me in on Sunday night as well!

Things are slowly getting back to normal, the antibiotics are giving Mari the most griping wind ever bless her, I'm nearly ready to start feeding from the affected side again I would reckon, however they finish tomorrow so hopefully Mari won't have as much tummy ache bless her. Still bleeding a bit but I'm sure I bled for much longer after Emyr anyway. I have been taking it easy this week though to be on the safe side (just in case Kymm comes along to tell me off). Hopefully we're back on track!

0 comments: