1. Write a line from the song you're listening to?
Munch, munch, munch its time for lunch... Hmmm can you tell its cbeebies!
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Well being 38 weeks pregnant I can't actually fit into jeans at the moment!
3. What book are you reading right now?
Tounge in Cheek by Fiona Walker
4. What are you seriously wearing?
An oversized 'steddfod Rhyngol '99 (omg its nearly 10 years old rofl) t-shirt and tracky bottoms! I'm too huge to fit into much else remember lol
5. On your "lazy days" what would you be doing?
Faffing about on t'internet filling in crap like this.
6. where are you right now?
Living room
7. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
I probably have done, I wouldn't while pregnant though if it had egg in it.
8. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
No cos you see, the law of sod would mean that the machine was fine and I'd have a broken toe!
9. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Not really, if they are there then great if they're not then I guess they're busy living a life!
10. Could you live without a computer?
I'm sure I could, I'd rather not though lmao!
11. Is anyone on your bad side now?
I'm not happy with a few people! There are stupid muppets in this world who seem to gget a kick about scaring other people witless, I don't know if its because they're mentally ill or just strange but I wish they wouldn't!
12. What jewelry are you wearing?
A necklace, my rings are in a box by my bed for some reason lol
13. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
nope
14. Do some people spell your name Wrong?
Yes they do and its annoying lol
15. Would you wear your other half's clothes?
His jumpers or t-shirts yeah, would look a bit stupid in his trousers lol
16. What are you doing tomorrow.?
I dunno! Depends on blood pressure, how much pain I'm in and the weather!
17. When is the last time you left your house?
Ummm to actually go further than the bin or the dog run would be last Thursday I think!
18. What color are your bed sheets?
A kind of cerise dark pink type thing! Or as Emyr calls it "gwely coch!"
19. Would you survive in prison?
Well I guess I'd have to if I was put in there wouldn't I?!
20. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Not my exact name no I don't think, but I do know a few Karen's yeah!
21. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Not as many as I should probably! I'm not really a shoe person lol
22. Whats the last thing you ate?
A digestive biscuit
23. What service is your cell phone?
T-mobile
24. What's your middle name?
I don't have one
25. What's your last name?
Hughes
26. Where is your cell phone?
On the side of my chair, charging!
27. How are you sitting?
On a reclyining chair, I have my right foot leaning on the crook of my left knee and Bertie bear on my lap to hold the laptop! Did that make any sense?!
28. What brand are your pants right now?
Ummmm who knows probably some high street shop the comfier the better when you're this size lol!
29. Ever been to Georgia?
Yeah on the midnight train ... umm no I mean! Just got carried away there pmsl!
30. What irritates you most on the internet?
MSN when its being a twonk and SPAM!
31. Do you watch movies with your parents?
Ummm, I'm sure I would if mother happened to be here and there was one on! Can't see my Dad sitting here long enough to watch an advert let alone a movie pmsl!
32. Favorite song?
November Rain
33. What song best describes your life right now?
Nellie the Elephant
34. Where do you work?
I'm on maternity leave
35. What do you drink (non-alcoholic)?
Panads and orange barley (not in the same mug)
36. Do you get your hair cut every month?
Ususally yeah or at least every 6 weeks
37. Do you go online every day?
Yeah usually
38. Current relationship status?
Engaged to Sbloj for nearly 9 years
39. Do you know anyone that has changed your life?
Yes
40. What song are you currently listening to?
Me Too theme tune
41. Do you think your Brother/sister is a friend to you?
Daft question! Um yeah I guess so!
42. How many schools have you been to?
2 schools and Uni
20.2.08
Sorry I'm bored!
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 11:55 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment