CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.1.08

Alder Hey rang today ...

He's been accepted for surgery so they want him in on Friday for a detailed echo! Looks like surgery will be sooner rather than later then so here goes the endless explanations to clueless people who mean well but say the stupidest things! If I crawl under my stone for a while you know why! Just so glad that I have so many friends who actually know what this entails and who do not go on about how many 90 year olds they know who had a gorilla operate in the 1900's and are still doing well blah blah blah ...

2 comments:

kaybee352000 said...

Big hugs hun

oh by the way i know a 90 year old who had her surgery done by the tetley tea monkeys shes still going strong never had an ill day in her life ;-)

Posh Totty said...

and I once knew someone who had a cousin, who had this friend and her gran ..... blah blah blah HEHE!!!

Seriously, I do know what you are going thru and Im thiking of you and am here anytime you need a shoulder or an ear ;o) xxx