This is pinched from A Day in the Life of a Heart Mum, I will figure out how to put tags in one of these days!
The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? A bloke from Camelot telling me to hand in my notice and ring my mortgage company as I've won the lottery!
When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your trolly? Yeah, I hate it when they're left all over the place!
In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I'm a listener, nobody has any interest in what I have to say!
Do you take compliments well? No.
Are you an active person? ROFLMAO!!! No!
If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive? They do on Lost, they're all dumb aren't they! I might have a slight chance lol
Do you like to ride horses? I'd rather make a suede jacket and corned beef hash out of a horse! (ok horsey people shoot me)
Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No
What was your favorite game as a kid? Polo! Anyone remember that?
A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you? Only if it was Brad Pitt
Are you judgmental? If I say no would anyone believe me?
Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Hmmm ... can I come back to that one when I'm not hugely pregnant and wouldn't want to do either lol
Use three words to describe yourself? Tired, pregnant and tired!
If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind? This is one I've debated often, I still haven't come up with an answer though. If either happens I'll live with it!
Are you continuing your education? I'm meant to be doing an NVQ in Customer Care but I kinda got pregnant to avoid it! I will see what excuse I can come up with next September when I go back to work pmsl!
Do you know how to shoot a gun? Ummm no, would be handy if that horse was about though.
How often do you read books? Too often according to Rob
Do you think more about the past, present or future? I'm too tired to think remember!
What is your favourite children's book? Llyfr Mawr y Plant, Harry Potter, Pullman's Dark Materials (Potter and Pullman being ones I read as an adult of course!)
Have you kissed any of your MySpace friends? Yes one of them is an ex boyf.
How tall are you? 5ft 4ins ish
Where is your ideal house located? My ideal house went up for auction a few weeks ago it was in an idyllic place by the side of a lake not too far from the sea with enough out buildings to keep Rob and his crap happy! Even had enough acres to keep a donkey. Man from Camelot didn't make that dream come true though! (Donkeys are ok, horses are not!)
Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, or grannies? The comfier the better!!
Last person you talked to? Emyr
Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Not for ages!!
When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Ummm you tell me where it is and I'll tell you when I was last there?!
What are your keys on your key chain for? Oh gawd you ready for this! Front door, back door, other front door, garage, car, Mum's front door, desk drawer at work, work door, some padlock or other, my Mum's old front door (don't ask me why) and I also have 2 USB Memory Sticks on there ... I may have forgotten one or two as well I can't remember without having them in front of me. Can you tell how much I would freak if I lost those keys!!
Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Ummm to the fridge in the cats bedroom I guess
Where is your current pain at? Rob is playing Landrovers with Dafydd PB!
Do you like mustard? No
Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sleep
Do you look like your mom or dad? I don't really look like either I don't think
How long does it take you in the shower? It would take me a week to clear the crap thats in the shower room to get to the shower at the moment (sorry Emyr! I meant toys) I prefer baths!
Can you do the splits? Ouch no!
What movie do you want to see right now? Golden Compass, not right at this very moment though, I'm watching Jakers
What did you do for New Year's? Seeing as New Years isn't till next week I haven't done anything!
Do you think "The Grudge" was scary? I haven't seen it and if it has the possibilty of being scary I won't either!
What was the cause of your last accident? Touch wood no accidents for a while I don't think!
How much money do you have on you right now? I don't have any pockets so none at the moment!
What are you drinking? a panad, it went a bit cold though as Emyr kept wanting something! Hopefully Rob will be home to make me another one soon.
Was your mom a cheerleader? PMSL that I would have loved to see!
What's the last letter of your middle name? I don't have a middle name boooo hoooo!
Who did you vote for on American Idol? We live in Wales! I didn't even vote for anyone in X Factor let alone bloody Yank Idol!
How many hours of sleep do you get at night? Not enough at the moment! Daisy has a habit of having a disco around 5.30 am
Do you like Carebears? Aww yeah, they're dudes
What do you buy at the movies? A ticket! Occasionally an ice cream
Do you know how to play poker? No
Do you wear your seat belt? Yes
What do you wear to sleep? Nightie or PJ's
Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Village junkie went on a rampage and set fire to loads of cars who set a gas pipe alight and nearly killed a man once! Oh and some poor sod drowned himself in the estuary not long ago bless him.
How many meals do you eat a day? Depends!
Is your tongue pierced? Eeek no!
What's your favorite NFL team? I would have to google nfl to actually double check what sport it is ... getting the picture here?
Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny people make me laugh!
Ever been to Vegas? No
Did you eat a cookie today? No, have had some Cadbury Roses though do they count!
Do you use cuss words in other languages? Yes, I count english as my "other" language though and will throw in the occasional french one when bored too lol
Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I pay I'm afraid, more fool me I suppose
Do you hate chocolate? No, I won't say I love chocolate, I'm more of a savoury person but I do like the stuff.
What do you and your parents fight about the most? I would have to talk to my dad more often than twice a year to fight with him and I daren't fight with my Mum, she might not do my ironing if I did
Is anyone mad at or irritated with you right now? Not that I know of! Their problem if they are!
Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day
What's your favorite preparation for eggs? Ooooh don't! I don't eat eggs when I'm pregnant, I would so love a runny fried egg with chips and bacon now! Poached or boiled is ok too. Don't really rate scrambled or omelletised!
If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? If I knew the answer to that one would I really be a walking hormones babysitter!
Are you easy to get along with? Apparently so
What is your favorite time of day? Any time that isn't morning!
Who was your best girlfriend/boyfriend? Josh Holloway! Or was that in a dream ...
Who do you hate? Hate is a bit strong really! I dislike lots of people though
Would you ever date your first love again? Don't think Rob would be very amused somehow!
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? I have a Rob
Current mood? Bit dazed! Blood pressure is low again! Rob has arrived with that panad though!!!
29.12.07
Busy pinching stuff today!
Posted by DafadDdoniol at 11:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment