CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30.12.07

Another meme quiz thing!

Sorry I know that these things can be slightly annoying but they are a nice way of getting to know people too methinks! Plus I'm bored, if I don't do this I'll have to do housework and that means I would have to put up with Kymm telling me off!!!!!

So here goes ...

1. Honestly, what was going through your mind during your last kiss?
Yuck he's been eating fudge or milky bar buttons or something just as sickly!! ;o)


2. What was the last test you took and how did you do?
The last test I did for any kind of recognised qualification was my Module 8 ECDL which I scraped a pass (thanks Iolo :o) ) I tried to take a genius test on FB yesterday and being the genius that I am I couldn't open the effing thing!!!

3. What is your ringtone?
One of my nephew's bands songs, band called Nemesia, I can't remember which song I have though, can you tell that nobody rings me on it lol!

4. What show did you last watch?
Just had Celebrity Master Chef on!?!

5. What was the last meal you ate?
Breakfast

6. Do you give special ringtones to certain people?
Yes, but again don't ask me exactly what coz nobody rings me lol! I have a different ringtone for my house no. though.

7. What's the weather like outside?
I haven't been outside but it has been raining, the patio is wet and it looks a bit cold.

8. Have you ever seen a 3D movie in theaters?
No

9. Where'd you get everything that you're wearing?
oh god I dunno! Socks were a Christmas pressie, trousers I bought when I was pregnant with Emyr so could be any kind of maternity shop its over two years ago remember! My T-Shirt I bought at the 1999 Eisteddfod from our University tent, its the Eisteddfod Rhyngol one, its so big that it covers my bump nicely :o) God knows where I bought my underwear, Tesco probably! The hair bobble holding up my hair came from a Christmas Cracker if anyone wanted to know that! And the teddy on my lap holding my laptop came from Alder Hey Children's Hopsital ... shall I shut up!

10. What was the last piece of advice you gave someone?
Don't let him out of the car without his hat and gloves! (Rob and Embo have gone for a spin un the car! Actually where the hell are they its lunch time!)

11. Whats your worst grade?
I passed all my exams! Sorry!

12. If you died today, would there be anything you wish you could've said to someone?
Oh lol this could be fun ;o) I will leave it at that I think pmsl!

13. What do you think about the person that last texted you?
Hang on while I check who it was ... It was Kiddicare.com telling me that my items have been dispatched! Pretty indifferent to any thoughts about them really!

14. How do you like your school?
I wouldn't want to go back there! It was fine for most of it! Got on my nerves by the 7th year of being there though.

15. Why did your last relationship end?
You're asking me to think back many years now! The more I think about it the less I want to tell you about it too! LOL He had recently come out of a detention centre type thing for being a wannabe welsh nationalist activist and had put a holiday home on fire and got caught! I think after being in a prison environment the last thing he needed was a relationship really. I'm still not quite sure what I saw in him bless him, must have been my rebel phase! His labrador was a dude though!!! My poor mother was so horrified at the time lol

16. Are any of your exes on your top friends?
On MySpace you mean? Yeah, but I only have 30 friends in total lol, he's on Facebook too if thats ok?

17. Have you ever questioned your sexuality?
Nah I don't really have many female friends in my day to day life let alone find them attractive!

18. What do you look for in a relationship?
Shall I be sickly and say I've found it hehe! Ummm Josh Holloway's looks, Bill Bailey's sense of humour, Richard Branston pickles business sense, Gordon Ramsey's cullinary Skills and I would prefer it if he could speak welsh too!

19. Would you ever consider having a relationship with your best friend?
Who do I consider to be my best friend ... if its the dog then NO! lol

20. What piercings do you want to get?
I wish my belly was flat enough to have it pierced, well not now at this moment of course as I'd prefer it to continue growing with bump for the next 10 weeks but after wards I mean, oh and while you're at it get rid of my stretch marks too please!

21. Have your friends ever seen you cry?
Probably at one time or another lol. My bladder is too near my eyes so crying is something I do quite often

22. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Rob, Embo was there too but he was in the back of the car so didn't really notice he was too busy moidering about Big Bales, we were driving to my sisters on Christmas Day and we were coming off the A55 near my friends farm and I got upset as it would most likely be his last Christmas, I don't really want to think about it or it will set me off again.

23. Have you ever had a panic attack?
I suffer from low pressure so it would take a hell of a scenario to get me into a panic attack I think!

24. Would you ever consider moving back to your hometown?
Ummm to begin with its not a town! Its a nice place but there's nothing there, the perfect home would have to be given to me before I'd consider it I think, I love the area don't get me wrong but it takes twice as long to get to anywhere from there!

25. Describe your laugh?
OH FFS go away stupid question! It's a laugh like in hahahaha!

26. What do you think about the person that last commented you?
Was it Kymm on here? She's old ;o) PMSL Seriously though she is one of the most generous, big hearted and kind people I've ever come across. Wouldn't want to cross her though lol!

27. When was the last time you got nervous?
Probably before my last consultants appointment, I'm not sure.

28. Are you currently thinking about someone?
If you call wondering where the effing christ Rob has got to with Emyr when its way past lunch then yeah!

29. Can you do the Crank Dat dance?
No but if someone wants to try teaching me we'll give it a go shall we lol!

30. Who sings the song you last sang?
When someone reminds me what the last song I sang was I'll tell you!

31. Plans for this weekend?
Weekend is nearly over! But as little as possible for the rest of it or Kymm will tell me off!

32. How was last weekend?
Umm consisted of cleaning and finishing wrapping the Christmas pressies I think! Oh and visits from various people with pressies for Embo!

33. What's your favorite color to wear?
Black! It annoys Rob lol!

0 comments: